Weight reduction had been a challenge for people in the past, and still continues to be the challenge, and will be in future, because people take too much of time to figure out the golden rule for healthy weight reduction. Pills, creams, supplements, herbal teas, sauna belts and weird products are found in homes of people, who try to desperately lose weight. But, the question is how desperate you actually are to reduce weight. And this is the question which an expert nutritionist and fitness expert would ask you when you seek advice before him or her.
When you decide that you have to put off weight
Desperation and the mental determination are highly needed in taking up the weight reduction program. This puts you into a scientific regimen where you are to ingest lesser calories than you burn each day. The golden rule is to eat less, eat healthy, and eat frequently. And then whether you combine exercises or workouts with it, or do some simple cardio like walking, swimming, cycling etc depends on you.
Tips to weight reduction
Here are some nice tips which will help you lose weight prominently in a month. You will not have to wait for several weeks to see results. You will see result in just 7-10 days. And this is how it goes:
- Wake up early.
- Do light free hand exercises for 10 mins.
- Drink lukewarm water with fresh lemon juice. Don’t mix sugar in it. You may mix one teaspoon of honey.
- Note down your weight with date.
- To lose weight you will have to consume lesser calories than you do everyday normally. And the reduction in daily calorific intake can be planned with a dietician, who will tell you the best low fat, high protein diet plan for weight loss.
- Divide the daily calorie intake into 6 or 8 equal portions, or instead you may make it into 2 meals and 4-6 small snacks. The gap between two small meals should not be ideally 2-3 hours and not more than 4 hrs.
- Do some exercising at any time of the day when you are comfortable and energetic. And before exercising take an energy giving pre-workout snack or drink which your dietician would suggest you. Also after exercising take a double protein packed snack within 45 mins of the workout.
- Sleep early.
- Also avoid any fried, junk, packed food items which are filled unhealthy carbohydrates and fats.
- Avoid or restrict binge eating, sugar filled aerated drinks, caffeine loaded cups of tea and coffee.
- Avoid going empty stomach for hours.
- Smoking, drinking, and other substance abuses will take you nowhere during this attempt of weight reduction, and a healthy lifestyle is a must to reach your goal.
These are pretty easy to follow tips if you are really dedicated for the cause. For getting faster results you must see to it that your daily calorie intake is only reduced and that you don’t get depleted of a balanced nutrition diet. To ensure that get a meal plan for weight loss designed by an experienced dietician.